[This is a part advertorial by KeropokMan and Citibank.]
- The year that everyone worldwide was worried the Y2K bug would hit them.
- The year the final original Peanuts comic strip was published.
- The year that the Summer Olympics was held in Sydney.
- The year that Citibank introduced the Citibank Gourmet Pleasures.
- The year that KeropokMan applied for a Citibank Credit Card. (Take a look at the photo below of my previous old design Citibank Card, it says Member Since 00)
- The year Wikipedia was launched on the Internet.
- The year the world’s first self-contained artificial heart was implanted.
- The 2nd year KeropokMan was enticed by all the food deals that he got from his Citibank Credit Card!
- The year Euro banknotes and coins entered circulation.
- The year Switzerland joined the United Nation.
- The year that KeropokMan had already been enjoying 15% off his buffets at Oscar’s at Conrad Centennial!
- The year WHO issued the global alert for SARS.
- The year that GST in Singapore was raised from 3% to 4%.
- The year that KeropokMan read about Kaisekis from Citibank Brochures. Surprisingly, he was naive and did not know what they were then!
But he was glad he was already good deals from Citibank Gourmet Pleasures.
These are old brochures that KeropokMan kept!
Fast forward to the Year 2010:
- The year Singapore hosted the inaugural Summer Youth Olympic Games.
- The year Citibank Gourmet Pleasures turns 10!
- The year Citibank Gourmet Pleasures gets even bigger and better!
Oh, has the Citibank Gourmet Pleasures turned 10 years old? Yes! To celebrate their 10th year, they are giving their customers special 10th Anniversary deals. Here are some that are attractive to me:
- $10 nett per box of mooncakes after some initial purchase.
- Additional Ice Cream scoop at 10 cents on the 10th of every month from Andersen’s of Denmark.
- $10 Signature Sandwich Set at Spinelli Coffee Company.
- Earn 10x rewards when you dine on the 10th of every month at F&B outlets.
- Win Holidays to 10 Gourmet Cities!
- Attend cooking classes with Celebrity Chefs.
If you want to know more about the 10 Years of Gourmet Pleasures, click here:
If you enjoy eating out like I do, you should get yourself a Citibank Credit Card.
Why? Citibank Gourmet Pleasures has a “Best Deal Promise”.
If you visit any of the 1000 Citibank Gourmet Pleasures preferred restaurants and had a meal there, if there is a better discount quantum offered by another bank at the same outlet and you have already paid with your Citibank card, you can seek a refund of the difference by submitting the details to Citibank within 7 working days. How does that sound?
So, are you keen to get yourself a Citibank Credit Card?
If you do, KeropokMan and Citibank have this deal for you.
If you sign up for Citibank Credit Card and a Citibank Ready Credit, you will receive a $40 TANGS shopping voucher from Citibank. To grab this deal, you got to click on THIS LINK to apply for your card. You will be brought to the Citibank Credit Card application website.
By the way, if you already have a Citibank Credit Card, you can apply for other Citibank cards. I have a few of them. I use them to get different discounts from different places.
[The credit card photo, brochures and receipts are all real. They are part of my ‘collection’. Yes, I keep stuff like these.]